All the materials on this website are protected under copyright and other laws of the United States, international conventions, and similar laws abroad. Please respect the copyrights of the authors and publishers of this Website. There is no charge for the use of the materials contained on this Website.
Copyright in the materials contained on this Website, including, but not limited to, the textual material, artwork, photographs, computer software, audio and visual elements, is owned or controlled separately (and as a collective work exclusively) by Aptus Court Reporting, LLC: © 2015-16 Aptus Court Reporting, LLC.
In addition, copyright in the selection, arrangement and coordination of materials on this Website is owned exclusively by Aptus Court Reporting, LLC: © 2015-16 Aptus Court Reporting, LLC.
Credit Card & Payment Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all credit card payments made (whether online, by telephone, or in any other manner) to Aptus Court Reporting. By making a credit card payment to Aptus, you, the client/Buyer, accept these terms and conditions. Aptus may amend these terms and conditions at any time.
Authorization. By entering your credit card information:
- You represent that you are an authorized user of the credit card and that the associated information entered (account holder name, account number, billing address, etc.) is accurate.
- You authorize Aptus to charge the amount you have requested to your credit card.
- You authorize Aptus to return to your credit card any funds due to you by Aptus, if applicable.
Fees & Charges.
- For each transaction, in addition to the charge(s) you have authorized, your credit card issuer and network may assess their customary transaction or handling charge. You are solely responsible for such charges.
- If a charge is declined or reversed by the credit card issuer or network, you agree to pay Aptus a service charge and to reimburse Aptus for all reasonable fees and costs of collection. Your credit card issuer may also assess its customary charge for such transactions, for which you are solely responsible.
Confirmation of Payment.
- By clicking “Complete Payment,” you are consenting to receive confirmation of payment electronically to the email address you have provided to us.
Undisputed and Disputed Charges.
- Client/Buyer must pay any and all undisputed charges. Any dispute to a charge on your invoice must be made within 60 days of the date of the invoice that initially contained the disputed charge. Disputes may only be made by calling, emailing or writing us as directed on your invoice or elsewhere. All charges not properly disputed within the allotted time period shall be deemed accepted. Any delayed payments will incur late fees as stated above.
- The client/Buyer agrees to pay for all services and products according to the terms established between client/Buyer and Aptus.
- The client/Buyer agrees that all amounts payable on or before the due date as shown on each invoice will be paid, and if not paid on or before said date, are then delinquent. Client/Buyer further agrees that any amount which is not paid when due shall be subject to an interest charge of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by applicable law, until paid in full.
- Client/Buyer agrees to be responsible for all collections costs and attorney’s fees in the event Aptus is forced to place the account for collection with an outside agency.
Our goal at Aptus Court Reporting is to deliver 100% client satisfaction. If you have concerns or questions regarding our products or services, or if you have inquiries regarding any invoices you have received, please contact ar@aptusCR.com within 60 days of receipt. Our dedicated client services department will work with you to resolve any issue or concern.
The contents of this Website may be viewed, browsed and/or downloaded, provided the use of the material is for non-commercial purposes. Users are not, however, permitted to store in electronic form, any significant portion of this Website. Except as provided by law, the contents of this Website may not be modified or adapted (including adaptations/displays such as by “framing”), published, sold in whole or in part, used to create derivative works, incorporated into a database, or in any way exploited without prior written permission from Aptus Court Reporting, LLC. To request permission, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third-party links are provided as a convenience to our users. Aptus Court Reporting, LLC does not control and is not responsible for any of those sites or their content. Furthermore, Aptus Court Reporting, LLC is obligated to protect its reputation and trademarks and we reserve the right to request removal of any link to our website.
Aptus Court Reporting, LLC does not collect or use personally identifiable information on this website, except in responding to website visitors who voluntarily provide such information. Aptus Court Reporting, LLC does not sell or distribute personally identifiable information collected on this website to third parties. Aptus Court Reporting, LLC may use non-personal information supplied by you or your browser to monitor the popularity and usefulness of this website’s links, features, and content.
Non-personal information may be automatically collected by the webmaster through the use of “cookies,” which are small text files used to recognize repeat visitors and facilitate access to this website. Aptus Court Reporting, LLC does not use such non-personal information for commercial marketing.
Representations, Warranties and Covenants
The user of this Website represents, warrants, and covenants that nothing downloaded and further distributed, made available, or published in connection with or taken from these materials, even if such act is done with the permission of Aptus Court Reporting, LLC, will be used in a manner that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive or that invades the rights of privacy or other personal or property rights or infringes the copyright or trademark of any person or entity. The user of this Website shall indemnify, defend and hold Aptus Court Reporting, LLC and its member associations harmless from any damages, expenses and costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of any breach or alleged breach of these representations and/or warranties herein, by the Website user or any third party to whom Website user shares or otherwise makes available these materials. The Website user shall cooperate in the defense of any claim brought against Aptus Court Reporting, LLC.
THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CONSTITUENCY OF APTUS COURT REPORTING, LLC PROVIDES THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES, “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. APTUS COURT REPORTING, LLC HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL APTUS COURT REPORTING, LLC AND RELATED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, THAT ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION TO ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, OR DEFECTS IN ANY MATERIALS IN THIS WEBSITE, OR THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT THEREIN.
Aptus Court Reporting, LLC does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials of this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. You assume the entire cost of all necessary maintenance, repair, or correction.
The information on this website has been prepared by counsel and staff representing Aptus Court Reporting, LLC. Information may contain inaccuracies and errors. Information contained in this website should not be relied upon for personal or legal decisions. It should not be construed as legal advice. You should consult an appropriate legal professional for your specific situation.
Any use of ” Aptus Court Reporting, LLC “, “Aptus”, “AptusCR,” the logo, or of any text or other material, in whole or in part, contained in this Website in any manner to express or imply endorsement, sponsorship, affiliation, connection, or association of the user by or with Aptus Court Reporting, LLC, or to cause confusion, to cause mistake, or to deceive as to the origin, sponsorship or approval of the user’s goods, services or commercial activities with Aptus Court Reporting, LLC, is strictly prohibited.
Questions / Comments
If you have any questions about this website’s operation or design, please contact our Webmaster at (email) email@example.com
For additional questions or comments about Aptus Court Reporting, LLC, please contact us:
Telephone: +1 (866) 999 8310
Fax: +1 (619) 546 9152